Open Data Manchester has a packed programme coming up over the next six months reflecting the varied interests of the Open Data Manchester community. Some of the events are confirmed and some are in the planning stages. As ever we value your input putting this together. If you have any suggestions, feedback or want to get involved, register for one of the events or contact Julian here.
- Dec 10th 2014 Spend data. A FutureEverything workshop with Spend Network – Details
- Jan 27th 2015 Reproducibility in Science and Policy with Carole Goble CBE and Ellen Broad – ODI
24th26th 2015 Open Data, Where’s the Community? Making data useful and engaging others
- Mar 31st 2015 Making Elections Open. Preparing for the 2015 general and local elections
- Apr 21st 2015 Local Public Data. A workshop looking at linked public data with Swirrl IT
- Apr 25th 2015 Members interests. A hack event that seeks to reveal the interests of those that seek to serve
- Apr 28th 2015 Data, development and aid. How is data enabling better understanding and more effective aid delivery
- May 22nd 2015 Transparency Code for Local Authorities. Creating effective, implementable practice
- May 26th 2015 League Tables – What are they good for? Looking at where league tables do and don’t work
- Jun 30th 2015 Data in the house. What data do we create in our homes and how can we benefit from it
- Jul 4th 2015 Data in the house II. A domestic data hack
- Jul 12th 2015 DataBBQ.
Other events in the pipeline – dates to be confirmed
- Transport Data – Manchester’s new integrated information system – where is it?
- Voluntary Sector and Open Data – How data can enable the voluntary sector
- Data for Youth and Education – Making a difference for young people
- The Personal Data Revolution – What are the challenges and opportunities with managing our data
- OpenDataExchange – How can skills and experienced be shared through Europe and beyond